Client Success Manager - Uber For Business, Sao Paulo
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be instrumental in driving revenue-generating growth and retention initiatives.
Your product expertise will make you uniquely qualified to share best practices and recommendations with customers, and your customer expertise will make you uniquely qualified to advocate for the Uber for Business customer base and guide internal planning. You will work on a global scale to grow Uber’s business, with the goal of making every trip a business trip.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Account Executive team to develop improvement plans and ensure a seamless transition from Sales to Partner Management.
- Drive revenue for Uber for Business throughout the post-sales lifecycle: increase overall ridership and product utilization, upsell new products and services, identify and close new business within existing accounts, convert to multi-year agreements, and minimize churn.
- Meet or exceed all assigned expansion/upsell/retention revenue targets.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key clients, providing: support during initial product implementation and employee onboarding, recommendations and advice around best practices, guidance during new product/feature launches, and help resolving any product issues or concerns.
- Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing internal planning and securing the success of the Uber for Business customer base.
- Work with the Client Strategy & Success Lead to develop and iterate on a prioritization model, operational infrastructure, and internal tools and processes.
- Create a Partner Management plan that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings.
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years of B2B partner management experience
- Demonstration of achievement in partner management and consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets, and company goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- A resolute edge and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge and insight that allows you to make excellent, data-driven decisions
- Ability to resolve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we create the Partner Management organization
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Resourcefulness, go getter attitude- Uber is committed to constant improvement. You’re excited to help create a product with value.
- Please submit your resume in English
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top