Client Success Manager - Uber For Business, New York
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job:
As a Client Success Manager, you will be instrumental in driving revenue-generating growth and retention initiatives. Your product expertise will make you a trusted advisor with your clients and will help you advocate for those customers and influence Uber for Business strategy. You will work on a global scale to grow Uber's business, with the goal of making every trip a business trip.
What you'll do:
- Work with the Account Executive team to develop success plans and ensure a seamless transition from Sales to Client Success.
- Drive revenue for Uber for Business throughout the post-sales lifecycle: increase overall adoption and product utilization, upsell new products and services, identify and close new business within existing accounts, convert to multi-year agreements, and minimize churn.
- Meet or exceed all assigned expansion/upsell/retention revenue targets.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients, providing: product implementation and launch strategy and resources, internal marketing strategy, performance and utilization data, guidance during new product/feature launches, and help resolving any product issues or concerns.
- Return important customer insights to the Product team, leveraging this information to advise on product roadmap and business strategy.
- Work with the Client Strategy & Success Lead to develop and iterate on a prioritization model, operational infrastructure, playbooks, and internal tools and processes.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B client success experience
- Consistent track record of client success and consistently exceeding goals and revenue targets
- Experience building marketing strategy and accompanying resources
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- Have an ambitious edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and confidence around data-driven decision making
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the Client Success organization
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and start-up hustle
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, eight paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top