Client Success Manager - Uber For Business, New York
As a Client Success Manager, you will be instrumental in driving revenue-generating growth and retention initiatives. Your product expertise will make you uniquely qualified to share best practices and recommendations with customers, and your customer expertise will make you uniquely qualified to advocate for the Uber for Business customer base and influence internal strategy. You will work on a global scale to grow Uber’s business, with the goal of making every trip a business trip.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Account Executive team to develop success plans and ensure a seamless transition from Sales to Client Success.
- Drive revenue for Uber for Business throughout the post-sales lifecycle: increase overall adoption and product utilization, upsell new products and services, identify and close new business within existing accounts, convert to multi-year agreements, and minimize churn.
- Meet or exceed all assigned expansion/upsell/retention revenue targets.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients, providing: product implementation and launch strategy and resources, internal marketing strategy, performance and utilization data, guidance during new product/feature launches, and help resolving any product issues or concerns.
- Return important customer insights to the Product team, leveraging this information to advise on product roadmap and business strategy.
- Work with the Client Strategy & Success Lead to develop and iterate on a prioritization model, operational infrastructure, playbooks, and internal tools and processes.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B client success experience
- Proven track record of client success and consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets, and company goals
- Experience building marketing strategy and accompanying resources
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and confidence around data-driven decision making
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the Client Success organization
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and start-up hustle
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top