Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world. Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced claims professional to gain diversity in his/her career across India and to build a team based in New Delhi. You will report to our Regional Claims Manager in Singapore. If you're ready to go deep working on a rewarding set of challenges and if you've got the skills, experience, drive, and a strong team mentality - Uber on and get in touch!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You will build internal reporting processes and procedures for auto-related claims in INDIA which will scale with Uber's growth.
- You will monitor auto claims in INDIA to ensure timely and correct handling by insurers and third-party administrators.
- For high-exposure claims, you will establish action plans based on case facts, best practices, protocols, regulatory issues and available resources.
- Finally, you will constantly improve the claim process to keep up with Uber's expansion, new products, and new insurance policies.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Professional capability in Hindi required.
- 6 or more years of motor vehicle liability and personal accident claims handling experience with a strong preference for candidates with experience in litigated, complex, or large claims.
- 3 or more years of experience managing teams of claims professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to provide information in a clear and concise manner and to communicate with a variety of individuals.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, self starter.
- Effective analytical skills to gather information, analyze facts, and make recommendations based upon information collected.
- Knowledge in auto-related insurance regulatory matters, including coverage, litigation, and payment standards at the regional and local level preferred.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top