Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
As an India Claims Advocate, you will investigate reports of accidents/incidents that occur in India in connection with the app. You will also work in collaboration with our third-party business partners with a focus on white glove customer service. You will report to our India Claims Lead in New Delhi. Are you ready to Uber On?!
What you'll do:
- Manage an inventory of claims to evaluate covered losses and liability exposure.
- Investigate new claims by reviewing first reports of loss and supporting materials to determine the best initial contact; communicate with claimants, drivers, passengers, witnesses, etc.
- Advocate for claims on behalf of claimants to support white glove customer service in tandem with quick resolution.
- Establish action plan based on case facts, standard methodologies, protocols, regulatory issues and available resources.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Professional capability in Hindi required.
- 3+ years of liability claims handling experience with strong preference for auto liability.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to provide information in a clear and concise manner and to communicate with a variety of individuals.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, self starter.
- Effective analytical skills to gather information, analyze facts and make recommendations.
- Employees receive free and discounted Uber rides every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top