We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What You'll Do:
- Support the building of internal reporting processes and procedures for auto-related claims in Latin America which will scale with Uber's growth
- Investigate new claims by reviewing first reports of loss and supporting materials to determine the best initial contact and establish action plan based on case facts, best practices, protocols, regulatory issues and available resources
- Communicate with claimants, drivers, passengers, witnesses, and/or applicable insurers to ensure timely and correct handling of the matter with insurers and third-party administrators.
- Communicate between all relevant parties and the applicable insurer(s) through resolution of the claim
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of liability claims handling experience with strong preference for auto liability experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to provide information in a clear and concise manner and to communicate with a variety of individuals.
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Effective analytical skills to gather information, analyze facts and make recommendations based upon information collected
- Fluency in English, Spanish required
- Fluency in Portuguese is a plus.
- If interested, please submit your resume in English
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top