City Operations Manager - UberEATS, France Expansion
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 480+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market. The UberEATS Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help expand one of Uber’s newest services, UberEATS. This is a critical role as it interfaces between EATS courier partners and EATS restaurant partners to optimize the food delivery process. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to run partnerships.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own operations in your city: Delivering an amazing service to our users goes through tight courier & restaurant operations management.
- Manage a local team: We have local teams on the ground and we need optimistic leaders to develop these teams while shaping the organisation.
- Develop & Optimize Processes: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. You will help design processes; whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. to fuel growth and drive efficiency.
- Courier and Restaurant Partner Relations: Grow number of partners on the platform, manage partner development, monitor metrics, and ensure high-quality experiences on the UberEATS system to provide the most reliable food delivery service in town.
- Strategy: Decide which projects the team should prioritize, and set an ambitious timeline to reach those goals.
- Product Improvement: Actively search for new features which could improve our courier and restaurant partners’ experience on UberEATS.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in your city, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
WHO ARE YOU?
- 2-4+ years of analytical, operational and/or consulting experience.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our courier and restaurant partners.
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get things done attitude.
- Experience creating and optimizing processes.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Uber credits every month for taking trips.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment.
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top