City Operations Lead, UberEATS - France
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market. The UberEATS Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help expand one of Uber's newest services, UberEATS. This is a critical role as it interfaces between EATS courier partners and EATS restaurant partners to optimize the food delivery process. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to run partnerships.
What you'll do
- Develop & Optimize Processes: Uber is a company that move quickly and does things at large scale. You will help design processes; whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. to fuel growth and drive efficiency.
- Courier and Restaurant Partner Relations: Grow number of partners on the platform, manage partner development, monitor metrics, and ensure high-quality experiences on the UberEATS system to provide the most reliable food delivery service in town.
- Strategy: Choose which projects the team should prioritize, and set an progressive timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement: Diligently search for new features which could improve our courier and restaurant partners' experience on UberEATS
- Be Resourceful: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in your city, and do everything you can to support and enhance the excellence of our services
What you'll need
- At least 3 years of analytical, operational and/or consulting experience
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- A willingness to be "on the ground" working with our courier and restaurant partners
- Creative, solutions-focused mindset, with a get things done attitude
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking
- Uber credits every month for taking trips
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to create a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers with whom to collaborate in an exciting and diverse office environment.
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we consistently engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top