City Maintenance Manager – Xchange Leasing
City Maintenance Manager – XLI
Xchange Leasing India is a start-up with aspirations to become India’s most innovative car leasing company by integrating new technologies and business practices.
We are seeking a sharp, team-oriented, business savvy and highly-organized City Maintenance Manager as we grow our start-up car Leasing company. This is an opportunity to work with a world class operations team on the daily functions that drive our business. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with dealers/service providers to ensure that the fleet is maintained in accordance with established standards and that policies and practices are properly followed
- Responsible for all defleeting activities including recovery of vehicle, inspection & reconditioning, redeployment of cars and sale vehicles to marshalling centers or auctions
- Plan, direct, and monitor preventive maintenance and repair programs for fleet and streamline them into a process
- Apprise management of fleet performance issues and costs
- Consolidate and update fleet maintenance and lease utilisation data and history in Excel
- Manages PSR Grade service centre SPOCs
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS YOU’LL HAVE
- 7 years + work experience
- Experience in fleet maintenance/management and supervision management. Familiarity and working knowledge of vehicle maintenance, collision repair, systems, components and design.
- Knowledge and expertise in car rental industry a plus
- Solid Microsoft Office and Google Spreadsheet skills
- Excellent organization, planning skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different roles and job related requirements
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top