City Coordinator (Operations) - Penang
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly organised City Coordinator to own Operations in Penang as we grow our presence. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career?
What you’ll do:
- Manage daily operations in Penang
- Be responsible for management and quality control of contractors
- Onboard partners onto the Uber system
- Maintain and organize partner documentation
- Own partner support interactions and strive to improve them
- Have the opportunity to lead projects you are interested in
- Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline processes
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- Strong undergraduate degree (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 0-2 years of operations / client-facing management (internships included)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously, and own and complete projects
- Be a problem solver at heart
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top