City Coordinator - Operations, Penang
City Coordinator – Operations, Penang
Uber is a technology company. Uber is about applying mobile technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class operations teams to solve a massive, offline problem: urban transport. These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a new fabric for urban logistics that is redefining the way people experience and get around a city.
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly organised City Coordinator to own Operations in Penang as we grow our presence. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage daily operations in Penang
- Be responsible for management and quality control of contractors
- Onboard partners onto the Uber system
- Maintain and organize partner documentation
- Own partner support interactions and strive to improve them
- Have the opportunity to lead projects you are interested in
- Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline processes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong undergraduate degree (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 0-2 years of operations / client-facing management (internships included)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously, and own and complete projects
- Be a problem solver at heart
- An interest in and passion for Uber
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top