Citations & Tolls Specialist - Xchange Leasing
Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
Are you a proven hustler who can combine great people skills with the ability to scale processes and tasks? Interested in helping to launch a new initiative in a start-up culture? Let’s talk.
The Citation Specialist role is an opportunity to help drive growth by supporting the operations processes within Xchange Leasing, an Uber subsidiary which is designed to offer a financing option to fit with the flexibility that drivers value most. The job calls for a combination of people skills, excellent attention to detail, and a solid mind for numbers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Process and log citations using proprietary and third party software to drive growth and foster Xchange Leasing culture
- Make educated and informed citation decisions regarding Xchange Leasing vehicles nationally
- Manage, monitor and track citation and citation related tasks and maintain internal records
- Assess and negotiate fees and costs associated with various vehicle infractions
- Develop partnerships with important stakeholders in several areas of our business – internally and externally
- Initiate contact with carriers and customers when appropriate
- Ability to create reports and spreadsheets with existing program resources
- Make sound decisions by consolidating data from multiple sources
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our business partners
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding. You will be a powerful advocate for Xchange Leasing and are obsessed with the leasing experience
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
- Bachelor’s Degree, and 4 + years relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of transportation process or supply chain management, is a plus
- AutoIMS & RDN experience would be great but not necessary
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; Annual bonus potential
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top