Citations & Tolls Specialist - Xchange Leasing
Are you passionate about high-growth startups and have excellent problem-solving skills? Are you a demonstrated team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Are youpassionateabout turning raw data into meaningful business information? We want to hear from you!
Uber is a venture-funded privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 400+ cities worldwide. Xchange is a subsidiary of Uber, providing flexible leases to Uber drivers in the US. We aspire to lead the leasing and lending industry by providing our driversexcellent credit solutions, and we will expand at a triple digit rate. For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
About the job
The Citation Specialist role is an opportunity to help facilitate growth by supporting the operations processes within Xchange Leasing, an Uber subsidiary which is designed to offer a financing option to fit with the flexibility that drivers value most. The job calls for a combination of people skills, excellent attention to detail, and a thorough mind for numbers.
What you’ll do
- Process and log citations using proprietary and third party software to facilitate growth and foster Xchange Leasing culture
- Make educated and informed citation decisions regarding Xchange Leasing vehicles nationally
- Develop, monitor and track citation and citation related tasks and maintain internal records
- Assess and negotiate fees and costs associated with various vehicle infractions
- Develop partnerships with important stakeholders in several areas of our business – internally and externally
- Initiate contact with carriers and customers when appropriate
- Ability to create reports and spreadsheets with existing program resources
- Make sound decisions by consolidating data from multiple sources
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree, and 4 + years relevant experience
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking
- Deep knowledge of transportation process or supply chain management, is a plus
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- A willingness to be “on the ground” working with our business partners
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding. You will be a capable advocate for Xchange Leasing and are passionate about with the leasing experience
- You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
Bonus points if (optional)
- AutoIMS & RDN experience
Perks & Benefits
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; Annual bonus potential
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top