Citations & Tolls Specialist - Xchange Leasing
About Xchange Leasing
Uber is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
The mission of Uber's Vehicle Solutions business is to lower the barriers to becoming an Uber driver-partner by increasing accessibility to a vehicle. Vehicle Solutions delivers on that mission globally today through a number of products, including direct flexible leases, vehicle rentals, and vehicle financing options. In the U.S., our direct flexible lease program is called Xchange Leasing.
Xchange Leasing has validated a very strong product/market fit, and is poised to become a highly strategic lever for Uber's rideshare business. The team has ramped to 500+ employees from 100 in the past 4 months, and is preparing for the next stage of growth by bringing in experienced management, expanding from 23 to 40+ cities, in-sourcing all customer service, collections and points of sale, system of record, purchasing up to $1 billion in vehicles, and investing materially in controls and processes. We are also getting ready to stage the business for product line expansion, creating a broader set of financial service offerings outside of vehicles. We aspire to lead the leasing and lending industry by providing our drivers premier credit solutions, and are and will continue to expand at a triple digit rate over the coming years. For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
About the job
The Citation Specialist role is an opportunity to help facilitate growth by supporting the operations processes within Xchange Leasing, an Uber subsidiary which is designed to offer a financing option to fit with the flexibility that drivers value most. The job calls for a combination of people skills, excellent attention to detail, and a thorough mind for numbers.
What you'll do
- Process and log citations using proprietary and third party software to facilitate growth and foster Xchange Leasing culture
- Make educated and informed citation decisions regarding Xchange Leasing vehicles nationally
- Develop, monitor and track citation and citation related tasks and maintain internal records
- Assess and negotiate fees and costs associated with various vehicle infractions
- Develop partnerships with important stakeholders in several areas of our business - internally and externally
- Initiate contact with carriers and customers when appropriate
- Ability to create reports and spreadsheets with existing program resources
- Make sound decisions by consolidating data from multiple source
- Receive and make outbound calls as needed
What you'll need
- Bachelor's Degree, and 4 + years relevant experience
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking
- Deep knowledge of transportation process or supply chain management, is a plus
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- A willingness to be "on the ground" working with our business partners
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding. You will be a capable advocate for Xchange Leasing and are passionate about with the leasing experience
- You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
Bonus points if (optional)
- AutoIMS & RDN experience
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top