Campaigns Manager, CRM APACx
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As part of the APACx CRM team you will be at the heart of the UberEATS business. With close ties to local marketing teams your goal is to increase operational efficiency, and grow the business through execution at scale. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. So just tap the app, get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Formulate clear email and content marketing strategies and processes that aim to bring consistency and efficiency to CRM efforts across APACx.
- Develop, lead and execute large-scale ad-hoc and automated communications for Eaters and Couriers in a highly fast-paced environment.
- Support cross-functional APAC-wide campaign executions from a CRM perspective.
- Set and advocate for content strategy priorities with local and functional teams such as analytics, design, product, comms, legal and BD.
- Obsess over the funnel and set concrete KPIs to improve engagement and retention driving continuous improvement of our operations.
- Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behaviour to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase engagement.
- Run coordinated experimentation that will generate the insights of tomorrow.
- Implement tools and processes to drive local efficiency.
What You'll Need
- BA or MA in Marketing related field.
- 2-3 years of executional operations experience in ecommerce or similar.
- Strong familiarity and passion for customer relationship management and marketing.
- Experience with ExactTarget (or similar Marketing Cloud solutions) is necessary.
- Strong project management skills that enable you to work with multiple teams in different time zones, countries and regions. Tackle large-scale challenges but don't lose sight.
- You are comfortable analysing engagement campaigns and developing cohesive conclusions based on data.
- HTML/SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to fluently communicate with marketing, product and platform teams.
- Understanding mobile app marketing tech stack and space.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive approach to solving problems and finding solutions.
Back to top