Buyer Operations - Estagiário - Internship/Co-op (Brazil)
About the job
Uber is looking to add an intern to our Buyer operations team, reporting to the Latin America buyer operation specialists in São Paulo and supporting our procurement operations in Brazil. This is an amazing opportunity to join our financial team and make an immediate impact. If you welcome a high-growth, fast-paced technological environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
What you'll do
- Assist on req to order/pay process training
- Support users on PO creation and supplier onboarding information.
- Support the team on catalog descriptions and creation of new catalogs, when necessary
- Discuss with the Buyer Operation team, new ideas and opportunities on our req to order process.
- Assist on providing other departments with the PO information they may request
- Enjoy Uber environment
What you'll need
- To be on the 2nd or 3rd year of Business administration School (College)
- Great communication skills and passion for process and training
- Availability to work from Monday to Friday, 6 hours per/day
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced English and Spanish, fluency is welcome
At Uber we don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please make sure to submit your CV in ENGLISH
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top