Business Systems Analyst
The Uber Technology Services Team is seeking a talented and energetic Business Systems Analyst with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and a track record of results. The Business Systems Analyst will manage the integrity of our CRM and play an important part in shaping
the future of our systems and business processes.
You will work alongside multiple business units and play a pivotal role in enabling and
empowering end-users to get the most out of our Salesforce application and other tools to
support the business but the the ideal candidate will have a very strong passion for data and
detail along with a natural talent for customer service. You are a people-person and a
technologist with an insatiable thirst for learning.
● Point person for end-user day-to- day related questions and troubleshooting primarily
● Own the daily operational readiness of our sales systems and manage processes such
as user process, policy etc.
● Gather and develop the requirements around system security specifically for Salesforce,
user roles and profiles, security/access settings
● Proactively identify system improvement initiatives
● Help identify training needs, develop programs, and train new and existing employees
● Lead and implement data hygiene projects
● Create and maintain documentation on application user workflows and training materials
● Research and coordinate vendor evaluations
● Keep up to date on all newest technology for Salesforce and any other related tools that
may benefit the business
● Project manage large initiatives across city teams whether it be new process, training,
system implementations or anything Salesforce related
● Training of the sales team, onboarding, funnel management
● Territories, data hygiene, compensation, rules of engagement
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● 5+ years experience as BSA supporting a sales team in IT
● Program management of sales tools stack
● Project management experience especially in large scale projects
● Experience in researching and documenting possible solutions to business needs and
clearly explain trade-offs and potential return on investment for different options
● Demonstrated problem solving aptitude, including working with others to quickly reach
● You have an unstoppable intellectual curiosity, always asking: How? Why not?
● Wherever you go, your previous colleagues and customers try to hire you
● Plays well with others – you’ll be collaborating directly with several key stakeholders and
many different teams.
● Ability to not only gather requirements but also help come up with solutions
● 2+ years of experience with Salesforce
● Understanding of CRM principles, sales pipeline management, sales operations best
● Extremely high attention to detail
● Direct experience working in Sales Operations
● Passion for data integrity, always finding ways to improve data quality and insights
● Impeccable customer service, strong ability to work with cross functional teams at all
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
● Effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
● Strong references from former employers and business partners
● Thrive in an ever changing and fast paced environment
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top