Business Operations Manager EMEA
The Business Operations Manager will play a key role in driving deals forward by analyzing and tracking partnerships, evaluating strategic business opportunities, and assisting in deal structuring and execution. S/he will work closely with the global business team, specifically passionate about EMEA.
What you'll do
- Develop regional business development strategy, including opportunity sizing and prioritization of resources (BD, product, marketing)
- Evaluate partnership opportunities across several industries, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Routinely present results of financial modeling and analysis and act as a thought partner to various Business Development team leaders across the EMEA region
What we're looking for
- At least 7 years at a leading investment bank, private equity, consulting firm or tech company in an analytical role
- Highly analytical with strong financial modeling and complex problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity collaborating with and presenting to senior executives
- Ability to work in cross functional teams (business development, legal, finance, accounting, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment; ability to work through uncertainty
- Undergraduate degree from a top school, with demonstrated strong academic performance
- SQL capability or willingness to learn is a plus
- Employees receive lots of free Uber rides!
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting environment, where you get to have real impact on the business
- You'll have the opportunity to contribute to building the legal team and to establish policies and procedures for the company
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top