Business Operations Associate, UberEverything
About UberWe're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.Job Description
About the roleThis is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Uber Everything business development team. You will help drive the analysis behind Uber Everything's business decisions related to operations, process, and optimization. You will work on a global scale to help grow Uber Everything business development deals working closely with business development, partner management, and operations.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do
- Drive analysis on globe-spanning projects and important strategic decisions
- Coordinate with other members of the Uber Everything team to measure the impact and efficiency of new partnerships and strategic initiatives
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets, partnerships, projects and products
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to drive strategy and reporting on national and global partnerships
What you'll need
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity or analytical role; high-growth analytics or operations experience a plus
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Standout colleague attitude
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a requirement!
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills - many say they are great at Excel, fewer truly are. The suitable candidate will bring some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there's always more to learn)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
- SQL experience a plus
Back to top