Business Line Support Manager
At Uber, providing world class customer support to riders and driver partners is a core feature of our product experience. Delivering this caliber of support isn’t easy – it takes leaders who can understand Uber’s operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists. We’re looking for an all-star leader to take ownership of ensuring that when any of Uber’s customers in the Brazil experiences Uber support, they leave delighted by the experience.
The LOB Team Lead is responsible for defining and leading our support strategy for a specific category of support issues at Uber. You will develop, recommend, and execute quality and efficiency improvement programs across a variety of support modalities. You will also be responsible for setting goals for the team and building systems to track and measure performance, all while leading a team dedicated to the driving success across our support network.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and develop support strategies focused on improving quality and efficiency for any given line of business at Uber (EATS, POOL, Driver Payments, etc.)
- Lead a team of strategists and content generators to achieve your LOB’s goals
- Determine measures for success and actively track performance, communicating results and progress to the broader organization
- Work closely with related Product, Ops, and Community Operations stakeholders to define Uber’s policies on support issues
- Take a data-driven approach; conduct deep dive analyses to improve effectiveness in all support modalities for your line of business
- Partner with Training team and Agent Success team at large to ensure agents across the network are delivering quality support
- 2+ of consulting or operations management experience. Previous support experience is preferred. Already scaled and built a support function in a tech environment? Even better!
- People management experience preferred
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Comfortable with numbers. SQL guru? Amazing!
- A process pro. You’ll be revolutionizing the concept of support at Uber. You’re excited about the opportunity to create and optimize support processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing those processes.
- A leader. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew of support agents, riders, and drivers. You are eager to build a team of specialists who will look to you for leadership and guidance.
- A problem solver. You’ll see plenty of issues on a daily basis and need to react quickly to come up with elegant solutions.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top