Business Intelligence Associate - Xchange Leasing
Passionate about high-growth startups and have strong analytical skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Do you live and breathe to turn raw data into meaningful business information? Then let’s talk.
As a Business Intelligence Associate at Xchange Leasing, you’ll have the chance to use your analytical skills to design, implement and track processes and structures central to Xchange Leasing’s growth. You’ll have the opportunity to not only think critically about how to solve problems, but also execute on your ideas based on the results of your analysis. We’re looking for someone who has a very strong mind for numbers, is willing to take on challenges, and possesses solid business acumen.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help build the centralized Business Intelligence function for Xchange Leasing through a combination of your class-leading analytics, excellent business communication/presentation skills, and problem-solving ability
- Report to the Head of Business Intelligence, the GM, and key stakeholders on overall business performance/trends, the results of critical business/product experiments, and key events involving broader Uber and other third-parties
- Work with BU-level stakeholders on understanding their operations and the key drivers of their business lines
- Influence the overall strategy and approach of Xchange and how it fits within the broader Uber context/financial landscape
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- Incredible problem solving ability – a master of Excel and SQL
- You always deliver on-time, period.
- Excellent communication skills. You can quickly craft a pithy deck and confidently present it to a room full of executives with minimal preparation.
- Calm under pressure.
- 3-5 years of work experience
- One or more of the following:
- Management consulting experience
- Investment banking experience
- Business intelligence/analytics management experience
- Engineering, Math, CS, or hard-science background preferred
PERKS / BENEFITS:
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top