Business Development Manager, UberEverything
The UberEverything team is building Uber’s next set of businesses; whether it’s delivering food within 10 minutes with UberEATS or sending things across town with UberRUSH, you will be involved in some of the new exciting business lines coming out of Uber. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing beneficial, strategic and integral partnerships for the organization.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the UberEverything business organization. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to build a new business within Uber. You have a track record of success in both product and relationship-building roles. You’ll be on the frontlines introducing partners to our products and business and driving successful product partnerships.
You’ll work to source and close a wide array of partners as great additions to the UberEverything ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Work with both internal and external product teams to drive product partnerships and influence product roadmaps
- Lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Drive revenue generation and build the partner network for Uber EATS by prospecting, qualifying and closing new partnerships
- Develop strong relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Support the deal process from relationship building and due diligence, all the way through post-contract signing integration
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in business development.
- 2-3 years of product management experience
- Experience investment banking, management consulting, private equity a plus
- Proven track record of building and executing on partnerships
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making
- Startup hustle and passion for our mission
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we’re still proving ours)
- Extremely proactive, self starter mentality with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top