Business Development Manager, UberEverything
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small team at Uber Everything. We need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to build a new business within Uber.
You will have previous success in building relationships and you will have experience working across operations, marketing and product teams. You’ll be on the frontlines introducing partners to Uber while developing and testing new strategies for Uber Everything.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strong relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Support the deal process from relationship building and due diligence, all the way through post-contract signing integration
- Contribute to overall partnership strategy
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Act as a partner advocate internally
What you’ll need:
- 6-10 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity or at a high growth technology company
- Proven track record of building and executing on partnerships, particularly in different regions
- Startup hustle and passion for the on-demand delivery space
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Free Uber rides!
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
- Full health care package to fit your needs
- We’re not just another social web app: we help real people and assets move around our cities.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top