Business Development Associate - UberEverything
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the UberEATS Enterprise BD Organization. You'll be on the frontlines introducing businesses to UberEATS, while developing and testing new strategies for partner engagement. We're looking for a highly motivated self-starter with an engaging personality who thrives working autonomously or in a team environment.
You will work throughout your region and on a global scale to help grow Uber's business by building out the enterprise constituents in the UberEATS ecosystem.
What you'll do:
- Market map and prioritize a target list based on overall UberEATS objectives for Latam
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Qualify, close and help bring live enterprise partners
- Build sales playbook
- Serve as partner champion with internal team to evolve our partner offering
- Being able to achieve and exceed goals
- Ability to make data-driven suggestions and constantly iterate on what will work best to achieve maximum impact
- Having the ability to be creative and flexible in our fast-growing business
- Working well cross-functionally
- Understanding the broader business model, the metrics that drive it and our team's impact
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of shown success in business development, partnerships or equivalent role
- Excellent communication (english and spanish) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Be very organized and communicate well
- Startup hustle and pumpedness
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top