Business Analyst, Trust and Safety - India
Passionate about high-growth startups and have strong analytical skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Do you live and breathe to turn raw data into meaningful business information? Then let’s talk.
As a Business Analyst on Uber’s Trust & Safety team, you will help drive the analysis behind region-wide decisions related to operations, process, and optimization for T&S. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive analysis on globe-spanning projects and important strategic decisions
- Coordinate with other members of the Uber Operations Team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep local teams as efficient as possible
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and global operations managers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
- 1-5 years of investment banking / consulting / analytical or related experience; high-growth analytics or operations experience a plus
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Team player
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Explorer – the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills – many say they are great at Excel, fewer truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there’s always more to learn)
- SQL experience a plus
- Employees receive free and discounted Uber rides.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
You have to be ready to hustle! We move fast…done is better than perfect, and continual iteration is important. You must be ready and excited to learn on your feet and help build a growing business.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top