Business Analyst - Community Operations EMEA
Business Analyst, Community Operations, EMEA
Are you passionate about high-growth startups and do you have strong analytical skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Do you live and breathe to turn raw data into meaningful business information? Then let’s talk!
As a member of the EMEA Community Operations Team, you will drive the analysis behind company-wide decisions related to our community’s support experience. The ideal candidate for this role should have a passion for using all sorts of tools to analyze loads of data and then turn the analysis it into magic.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive analysis on EMEA business projects and important strategic decisions improving the experience for drivers and riders
- Coordinate with other members of the Community Operations Team in Amsterdam and across EMEA to measure the impact and efficiency of our support
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and global operations managers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- BA/BS/Masters in Econometrics, Engineering, Computer Science, Natural Sciences or other field with quantitative focus
- 1-3 years of experience in a role with strong analytical focus
- SQL fluency or knowledge of R/ python is preferred
- Explorer mindset – the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Experience presenting data visually
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills – many say they are great at Excel, fewer truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there’s always more to learn)
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top