Business Analyst - COE
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At the core of the Uber's business is using data to derive insights and driving decisions. Business Analysts will deliver high priority projects across the Community Operations organization, which is responsible for providing customer support to the rider and driver partner community. Based in Hyderabad, this role will provide critical business insights to help identify opportunities and implement operational improvements.
As a member of the Analytics team, you will drive the analysis behind decisions related to our community's support experience. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information for stakeholders at all levels of the business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive analysis on projects and important strategic decisions improving the experience for our driver partners and riders
- Coordinate with other members of the Community Operations team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Build, maintain, and automate detailed models for city-level, regional, and global reporting
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep support teams as efficient as possible
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 0-2 years of work experience in Analytics/ Business Intelligence/ Statistical analysis or related experience is mandatory
- Technical skill in Python programming is highly desirable
- Exceptional Analytical, problem solving, Excel and data management skills; SQL Proficiency.
- Strong communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key take aways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Ability to self-serve, investigate, get the required data and expertise in data visualization/presentation
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Back to top