North America Community Operations – Business Analyst
Passionate about high-growth startups and have strong analytical skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Do you live and breathe to turn raw data into meaningful business information? Then let’s talk.
The Community Operations Analyst will take a data driven approach to informing decisions and process improvements critical to the success of our support organization within any given line of business. You will be first and foremost a strategist, using a deep knowledge of the product, a passion for agent success and strong customer support, and analytical skills to inform policies and processes that are simultaneously the best for the business, the agent, and the customer. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, a creative and problem solving mindset, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive analysis on projects/experiments and use that to inform important strategic decisions improving the support experience for drivers and riders
- Coordinate with other members of the Global Community Operations Team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Work closely with specific Lines of Business to provide insights that drive decisions around process, policy and service model
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company with new markets and products
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and global operations managers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields
- 2-5 years of experience using data to drive business decisions; High growth, technology, strategy consulting, business intelligence, investment banking/private equity background.
- SQL fluency required
- Skill with other programming languages such as R and/or Python highly preferred.
- Experience working in a support environment highly preferred (contact management analytics, Zendesk API familiarity, etc.)
- Ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Experience presenting data visually
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills – many say they are great at Excel, few truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there’s always more to learn)
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, ten paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top