Brazil Learning Leader
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. We're looking for a Learning Program Lead to work alongside our Global Community Operations team and own the building and leadership of the Brazil learning team. This multi-faceted role requires quick thinking and proficiency in building effective learning strategies, implementing, and systematically evaluating quality and opportunities.
Our Community Operations Managers and Community Support Teams are all about process efficiency, and as a Regional Learning Program Lead, you would be ensuring that these teams of rockstars are able to continuously provide world class support to everyone involved in the Uber experience. This role is about building a solid foundation for our learning experience for your region, scaling it beyond what is today, and pre-empting what it will need to be tomorrow.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the regional Learning Strategy for Brazil
- Promote knowledge management and proper use of learning tools
- Institute effective training & content strategies to support regional nuances and program effectiveness
- Align and collaborate closely with Global and Regional Learning Team and work dotted line to regional counterparts to drive consistency and strategy for your region
- Promote the importance of learning & ROI to key leadership
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's Degree in business or relevant learning program - preferable
- 3-5 years of experience in high growth organization where you were tasked with using data to drive decisions; High growth, technology, learning management, learning strategy, business intelligence, management experience required.
- Skill and understanding of curriculum & learning program development
- Leader - the ability to lead a team of regional learning managers and content developers
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the resources you require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Understanding of core learning principles : Instructional Design, Micro Learning, Blended Learning, Learning Management Systems and Learning organizational strategy and design
We're bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top