Brazil Learning Leader
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the TeamWhat You'll do:
- Define the regional Learning Strategy for Brazil
- Promote knowledge management and proper use of learning tools
- Institute effective training & content strategies to support regional nuances and program effectiveness
- Align and collaborate closely with Global and Regional Learning Team and work dotted line to regional counterparts to drive consistency and strategy for your region
- Promote the importance of learning & ROI to key leadership
What You'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or relevant learning program - preferable
- 3-5 years of experience in high growth organization where you were tasked with using data to drive decisions; High growth, technology, learning management, learning strategy, business intelligence, management experience required.
- Skill and understanding of curriculum & learning program development
- Leader - the ability to lead a team of regional learning managers and content developers
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the resources you require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Understanding of core learning principles : Instructional Design, Micro Learning, Blended Learning, Learning Management Systems and Learning organizational strategy and design
Back to top