Brand - Senior Strategist
Would you like to have a role that helps to define one of the most recognizable brands in the world for years to come? Uber is looking for talented senior strategists on the Brand team to help define the vision for the Uber brand and how that vision comes to life across key consumer touch points. This is a unique opportunity to create the narrative that drives the vision for Uber.
This person will be tasked with driving insight and clarity into how Uber as a brand gos to market. From digging deep into user research, rethinking our positioning, defining key strategies for major campaigns to creating clear training and deployment plans that help move the larger organization forward.
If you pride yourself on being an open-minded & creative problem solver, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we’d love to speak with you!
- Develop research and plan for positioning Uber in the market
- Leverage market intelligence and consumer insights to craft audience, creative, and campaign strategies
- Collaborate with local marketing teams to define innovative GTM strategy for product launches / new feature roll out
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional leadership (including Product, Research, Comms/Policy, Design, Marketing and more) to deliver world-class creative work communications that drive brand health, customer acquisition, and loyalty.
- Act as a primary contributor to the brand teams learning agenda
- Act as global hub for all international strategy teams, developing practices that can be leveraged across the globe
- 10+ years experience in building and managing brand products and promotions with deep expertise in strategy, marketing, research/insights, implementation, and analytics; advertising agency, tech or consulting firm experience desired. Two of three preferred
- Ability to distill complex systems into insightful and focused strategies that has a clear bridge into creative and marketing product
- Experience in leading innovative initiatives that meet and exceed business and financial objectives; critical thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Focused on the big picture and unifying team members and brand marketing initiatives around core brand objectives and strategic goals.
- A proven strategist with engaging skills in verbal, written, and visual communications.
- Startup hustle. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for deeper ways to approach problems and connect dots.
- Knowledge & rigor. You believe the best answer is finding the right answer, insight or audience. You are quick on your feet and have a strategic perspective that others rely on. You know moving fast is not a reason to lower the quality bar.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills; integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily and prioritize ruthlessly. Strong program management skills and proven experience of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work to tight timescales.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed. Partnering with managers and various teams to solve problems.
- Bold action. You drive results in a big way and can get things done in a highly matrixed and relationship-based organization.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401 (k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top