Brand Senior Integrated Producer
UBER is seeking a highly knowledgeable, experienced and passionate Senior Integrated Producer to join our growing Creative Production team in San Francisco (HQ). This is a role for someone who is driven to dig and and drive, create and manage best-in-class production work across film, photo and digital channels. Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with the creative and marketing teams and production partners is a must as is a great knowledge base and passion for content creation itself.
This person must be creative, quick on their feet, solutions-driven and organized to ensure high quality work is delivered on time in an extremely fast-paced environment. Industry expertise at a recognized creative agency or client-side experience is a must.
- You are a strong, independent thinker, leader and decision maker with proven track record of delivering work on time and within budget.
- You are an energetic and creative problem solver.
- You are an expert at building rapport and consensus amongst a wide range of stakeholders.
- You are quick on your feet and able to explain complex issues, risks and alternative solutions clearly and effectively.
- You have superior estimating, scheduling, budgeting and negotiating skills.
- You are an expert negotiator with production costs and you know what can be done, and done well, for 25k and 250k.
- You have proven experience and succes with live action shoots, photography shoots, digital projects, talent and contract negotiation and licensing.
- You are adept with project planning (goals, budget, schedule, and scope).
- You are comfortable being uncomfortable and thrive in participating in the strategic and creative development of work without hand holding or a road map.
- You have superior presentation, oral, and written communication skills.
- You are comfortable with tight timelines, creative sprints and collaboration.
- You have a deep love of storytelling that pushes creative boundaries.
- You want to create the future and change the world. Together.
- 9+ years of relevant experience producing multi-channel award winning campaigns including print, experiential, digital, photo, video, and social preferably in a traditionally managed creative or digital agency environment.
- Demonstrated taste and craft across production work that is proven in portfolio work.
- Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve objectives while meeting an expected brand standard, a high bar for aesthetic quality within set budgets and schedules.
- Experience directly managing, mentoring, and building local and remote design and production teams.
- Strong relationships with external production partners locally and globally.
- Prior experience in fast-paced, highly creative environments.
- Superior conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Ability to define solutions that will generate measurable results for your client.
- Excellent negotiation skills (especially contract negotiations) with clients, peers and partners.
- Superior leadership and communication skills.
- Deep affinity for the Uber platform, products and brand.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Choice of computer and gear.
- Ground floor opportunity.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top