Brand Producer, Global Marketing
Title: Producer, Global Brand Marketing
Uber is seeking a San Francisco based lead producer to plan and execute global marketing campaigns. You’re a key member of the global brand team that develops and shepherds global campaigns through the full project lifecycle. The brand team is responsible for telling powerful brand stories, elevating the quality of marketing, communications and product experiences. This is an opportunity to join the team at an early stage, and requires passion building lean processes and fostering the development of best in class creative solutions on a global scale. You’re obsessed with quality, are detail oriented, encourage innovation, and are a fearless leader with a passion for marketing and design. You’re inspired by the unknown, keeping the user in mind and have the ambition to take projects to the finish line.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work among other exceptionally talented staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment.
- Develop and execute project plans to support campaigns spanning strategy, creative ideation, and production.
- Define the scope of projects including deliverables, milestones, resource needs, and budgets.
- Manage internal staff and direct outside agencies in a variety of cross disciplinary executions.
- Partner with senior-level executives and other stakeholders to shepherd projects through launch.
- Ensure your team ships high quality creative executions and timely delivery.
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in cross discipline knowledge sharing.
- Build the systems to enable the rest of the organization to execute similar initiatives.
- 6+ years of relevant experience producing multi-channel campaigns including print, experiential, digital, photo, video, and social preferably in a traditionally managed creative or digital agency environment.
- Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve objectives while meeting an expected brand standard, a high bar for aesthetic quality within set budgets and schedules.
- Experience directly managing, mentoring, and building local and remote design and production teams.
- Clear and effective communicator.
- Partnership experience with outside agencies and contract negotiations.
- Love of storytelling that pushes creative boundaries.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Choice of computer and gear.
- Ground floor opportunity.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top