Brand Marketing, Senior Designer
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
The Uber Brand Marketing team is responsible for expressing the benefit and potential of our brand on a global level. If you join the Uber Design team, you'll connect with other amazing staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment. From client partnerships, city launch campaigns to marketing collateral, you will have the opportunity to give a voice to Uber's communications.
The Senior Designer is responsible for establishing the design vision and executing design solutions, from concept to completion, across multiple channels - including digital, print, and environmental design. Deliverables include print, web/mobile design, motion graphics, presentations, marketing and campaign collateral. This role requires both hands-on design work and art direction.
What you'll do
- Generating excellent, inspiring, strategic design concepts
- Direct art projects and campaigns
- Work hands-on to design creative, original expressions of Uber's brand across web, print, mobile and video
- Manage schedules and deadlines to a professional standard
- Manage and art direct designers, freelancers and vendors
- Present design solutions and feedback to peers and executives
- Stay current in design, illustration, photography and new technology trends
What you'll need
- At least 7 years' experience with sustained and quantifiable achievements
- Experience art directing and managing designers
- Motion graphics experience
- A flexible, team oriented attitude and ability to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technical knowledge designing for multiple platforms and devices
- Must have advanced knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects
- Agency experience preferred, but not required
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top