Brand Marketing Contractor
At Uber we believe we can positively impact cities around the world through innovation and entrepreneurship. Since our expansion into the Pacific Northwest over 5 years ago, we've enabled users to request quality, on-demand rides (and food) with the touch of a button.
We're looking for a full-time contractor to support the PNW Brand Marketing team based in Seattle. Candidates should be comfortable owning a range of brand marketing coordination responsibilities spanning partnerships, campaigns, and content.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own executional components for partnerships, events, and promotions—including overseeing brand ambassador activities, staffing events, and connecting 1:1 with riders and driver-partners
- Serve as a secondary point of contact on key marketing relationships, and owner of select relationships
- Develop and deploy compelling content to be shared with rider and driver-partner audiences
- Support research, brainstorming, planning, measurement, and evaluation
- Participate in new product and market launch efforts
- Collaborate across internal Brand Marketing, Marketplace, and CRM teams to support integration
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Consumer brand experience preferred (agency or client side)
- Familiarity with marketing content design, management, and analytics tools is a plus
- Creative and resourceful
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Motivated by learning opportunities
- Comfortable in an ambiguous environment with high expectations and tight timelines
- Highly organized and communicative with a keen attention to detail
- Collaborative team player who works effectively with cross-functional teams
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top