Brand Manager, Driver
As part of our Marketing Strategy and Campaigns team, you'll have the opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy that drives usage of Uber among millions of consumers in India. We're looking for a seasoned consumer marketing professional who is passionate about innovative campaigns that drive business and brand metrics.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product marketing opportunities. This person should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving challenging problems and can thrive in a startup culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise strategies and campaigns across the region for driver marketing
- Devise near and long-term strategies to grow Uber's cities
- Drive actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy (e.g. user and competitive research)
- Drive marketing strategy to achieve new driver acquisition and retention goals (e.g. set goals, define positioning, etc)
- Drive go to market strategy for Uber products (e.g. set investment, drive go to market plans, establish strategies, etc)
- Co-develop high impact local campaigns through innovative channels the with city teams
- Educate local teams on marketing strategy, campaign briefs and reports
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of highly successful consumer/product marketing leadership
- A strong track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence
- Ability to develop strategy and business plans
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective without compromising on the speed of execution
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile app landscape
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Passion for consumer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top