Brand & Campaigns Marketing Manager - Indonesia
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Do you want to be part of a team that's revolutionizing transportation and logistics through technology? Do you have meaningful product marketing experience across Indonesia that can help further establish Uber as the foremost brand that is known for creating jobs, increasing accessibility, and making transportation safer, faster, and more reliable?
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to help bolster Uber's brand presence and attract new riders and drivers through exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. As part of our APAC marketing master plan and campaigns team, you'll have the opportunity to shape and deliver on a master plan that develops talk-ability and broad usage of Uber mobile among millions of consumers in the region. We're looking for a seasoned consumer marketing professional who is passionate about innovative campaigns and enjoys cultivating and growing relationships with the city and country teams collaborating together on the next generation of Uber's marketing campaigns.
You have an excellent ability to think strategically and critically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated history of consumer marketing initiative. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and resourcefulness is a must.
What you'll do
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritize engaging strategies and campaigns across the region for both rider and driver marketing
- Be a key marketing collaborator and devise dependable near and long-term strategies to grow Uber in Indonesia
- Drive actionable insights to inform product and marketing planning (e.g. user and competitive research)
- Drive the marketing master plan to achieve city business goals (e.g. set goals, define positioning, etc)
- Drive go-to-market planning for new Uber product campaigns and international launches (e.g. set investment, drive go to market plans, establish strategies, etc)
- Collaborate to develop high impact local campaigns through innovative channels with city teams
- Educate local teams on marketing design, campaign briefs and reports
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with a demonstration of achievement in excellent consumer product marketing initiatives
- An excellent portfolio of accomplishments in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and demonstrated creative excellence
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to develop overall plans and business plans
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective without compromising on the speed of execution
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile app landscape across Indonesia
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- A great passion for consumers and consumer experiences, with a dependable ability to flexibly utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the customer experience
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
- Full--time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top