Brand & Campaigns Marketing Manager - Indonesia
Do you want to be part of a team that’s revolutionising transportation and logistics through technology? Do you have strong brand and product marketing experience across APAC that can help further establish Uber as the leading brand that is known creating jobs, increasing accessibility, and making transportation safer, faster, and more reliable?
We’re looking for a passionate Marketing Campaigns Manager to help bolster Uber’s brand presence and attract new riders and drivers through exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. As part of the Uber Indonesia team, you’ll shape and deliver initiatives that builds awareness, consideration and usage of Uber services among millions of consumers and partners in Indonesia.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of delivering innovative consumer marketing campaigns. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and scrappiness/hustle is a must.
What you’ll do
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise strategies and campaigns across the country for both rider and driver marketing
- Drive marketing strategy to achieve city perception and business goal
- Implement the go to market strategy for new product launches (e.g. set investment, drive go to market plans, establish strategies, etc)
- Liaise with the regional teams to implement global campaigns, leverage best practices and circulate winning homegrown initiatives
What you’ll need
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of highly successful consumer product marketing leadership
- A great passion for consumer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to derive actionable insights and inform marketing planning
- Strong understanding of Indonesia’s consumer trends and media landscape
- A strong track record in measured consumer campaigns with a mix of digital and offline experience
- Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross functional groups and external third parties as required
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top