Backend Software Engineer - UberEverything (NYC)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Role
UberEverything will collapse the time and distance between everyone and everything they want. Our NYC office focuses on building highly efficient and reliable logistics solutions that span across food delivery (UberEATS), e-commerce, and more. We are working to define and build the next generation of Uber's logistics platform. You can be a part of that future and build it with us.
Uber is an established company with a well known brand, but our engineering efforts in New York are just getting started. Help shape the culture here, and get in on the ground floor of something big.
What you'll need
- Have deep domain knowledge and experience with relevant tools, languages and frameworks (Go, Node or Python preferred)
- Demonstrated experience shipping high-quality product features on schedule
- Experience in working on large-scale distributed systems
- Data-driven architecture and systems design
- A Github account with a great project
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach to problem-solving
Back to top