Back End Software Engineer - Driver Onboarding (Seattle)
The Driver team at Uber is one of the fastest growing, most critical teams focused on growing the number of partners in Uber's two-sided marketplace. We focus on building the infrastructure to enable Uber to onboard hundreds of thousands of drivers every month and to support millions of active users. The systems we build integrate with many systems at Uber, making us one of the most cross-functional teams at the company. We are looking for strong engineers with a passion for solving complex problems and creating a huge and lasting impact.
Our Driver Onboarding team has a number of openings for both mid and senior level candidates.
- Strong Technical Background: Strong software design & development skills. Willing to take on new challenges. Familiar with latest system architecture technologies, and trends.
- Passion for Technical Depth and Breadth: Engineers who can go deep, but appreciate the challenge of going broad. Uber has a huge stack, and we're all over it: backend services, real-time dispatch, mobile, web development, data and analytics, infrastructure, marketing systems.
- Fast learner: Willingness to learn, and adapt to new technologies and contribute in a fast-paced environment.
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Back to top