- Provide escalation support and triage of various audio visual video and teleconference equipment and provide user training of same
- Provide onsite user support and training of various onsite audio visual equipment implementations used for meetings to facilitate internal employee and external public facing messaging and collaboration
- Oversee and provide as defined daily onsite testing and commissioning of existing installations along with new AV construction efforts and retrofit activities
- Work with consultants and trade contractors on varied Audio Visual project implementations
- Min 5 years relevant Audio Visual Engineering involving common videoconference room display, audio, control and their respective management systems
- Min 3 years relevant Project Management experience in related fields
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Possess high aptitude to interpret Construction and AV schematic drawings
- Able to work independently in the fast moving and challenging environment
- Working knowledge of in room acoustic and lighting standards conducive to quality meeting room experience
- Direct experience preferred providing event support services for typical events in the roles of stage hand, stage manager, front of house, A1, A2, L1, L2, switch, graphics.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top