Associate Sales Manager, UberEATS - Chicago
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the job
UberEATS is seeking a sales manager to lead our sales representatives - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with general managers, sales operations, and marketing to support processes that scale and innovate UberEATS sales from the ground up.
What you'll do
- Oversee a number of representatives within our key markets
- Manage and cultivate highly successful and engaged representatives
- Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of individuals on your teams
- Drive your reps towards short and long-term market goals
- Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration among your reps and between your reps/cross-functional partners
- Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of standard methodologies for long-term growth across your city and others
- Manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales critical metrics by observing sales behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement
- Balance corrective with positive feedback to ensure guidance and performance improvement
- Validate that your reps have working pipeline to meet business targets
- Be a thought partner to the General Manager in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, and local diner acquisition
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top