Android Engineer - Partnerships
Uber Engineering is a high-performance culture marked by fearlessness and hyperproductivity. We’re looking for team players with natural product intuition who can work harder, faster, and smarter while taking technical excellence to a whole new level. You should be pumped about building a global transportation marketplace that spans a wide range of cities — varying from 100,000 to 10 million people in size — with unique regulatory, technical, and business requirements.
The Partnerships Engineering team is looking for strong engineers to lead initiatives that help drive Uber’s most important metrics through business partnerships. We have brought the Uber experience to Google Maps, Facebook Messenger, Starwood and Hilton Hotels and many more. We enable users to take rides via Siri and Maps and pay with digital wallets such as Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Gift Cards. We build new revenue channels through Local Offers and Payment Rewards. We bring a magical experience to both riders and drivers with Spotify and Pandora. We help unlock transportation for elderly UberCENTRAL and have enabled donations to our UberMILITARY partners.
The potential opportunities are limitless so we want you to be pumped about working with Fortune 500 companies, continuing Uber’s growth.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Have deep domain knowledge and experience with relevant tools, languages and frameworks – (Swift, Objective-C, or Java)
- Strong understanding of architecture and large scale distributed systems
- You have experience working as a native mobile engineer on a publically-released application
- Skills at debugging and performance tuning native mobile apps
Bonus points if you have:
- A Github account with a cool project
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach to problem-solving
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top