Analytics and Insights Manager - Manila (Community Operations)
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
- Set bold technical roadmaps & push a team to deliver work at their highest potential
- Inspire a team of managers and persistently work with them through their toughest challenges
- Identify the right priorities for Analytics; skillfully and efficiently allocate team resources across a wide range of needs and opportunities
- Personally work on complex data problems by proposing models/ approaches to solve core data questions.
- Understand and design technical solutions to business problems
- Learn and mentor others on the wide variety of data and tools that Uber Community Operations uses
- Take on lower-level projects when it will clear roadblocks
- Collaborate with different teams to understand and document the vast Uber data universe
- Create, improve, and automate reporting methods
- Actively develop new KPIs/metrics to identify trends in the APAC countries we operate
- 6-8 years of work experience in data analytics or software development organizations
- BS/Masters in Math, Physics, CS, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative field
- Premier management skills - you can inspire, lead, and cultivate young analytical talent
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail; accuracy is crucial!
- A preference for quality over quantity - you get the math right and aspire to build the right solution; you like a team that holds each other to a high bar
- Substantial SQL experience strongly preferred
- Development experience in at least one scripting language a plus (Python preferred)
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top