We are looking for a CRM Analyst to help scale our India Marketing Efforts. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to engage and retain riders on our platform. Data that helps us build a one on one understanding of our riders.
In addition, you will guide the direction of the growth and strategy of our advertising operations. Each city presents a different set of challenges for a marketing organization. With the speed and scale of execution at Uber - no two days will be the same and you will constantly be developing new skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build rider profiles using data.
- Identify insights that help grow our rider base and increase engagement with our existing riders.
- Own the data integrity of our CRM Program and elevate their regional quality.
- Help India's CRM Managers build reports and analyse data to improve our media buying strategy.
- Be India's tracking lead for campaigns across variety of channels.
- Work with the existing team to devise and run regular experiments geared at driving continuous improvement of performance campaigns.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 3/5 Years of analytical and technical operations experience.
- Strong Data Management skills (SQL) and basic scripting proficiency (Python/ JS)
- Experience with common marketing tech stacks: Tag management, Mobile attribution, Web analytics, Ad servers, Doubleclick etc
- Ability to fluently communicate with Engineering, Product and Marketing teams.
- Understanding mobile app marketing tech stack and space
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced environment
- A proactive approach to solving problems and finding solutions.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top