Agent Success Leader, LATAM Community Operations
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the role
At Uber, providing extraordinary customer support to riders and driver partners is a core feature of our product experience. Delivering this support isn't easy - it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists. We're looking for a high-performing leader to take ownership of ensuring that when any of Uber's customers experiences Uber support, they leave delighted by the experience.
As the Agent Success Leader for the LATAM, you will be a critical member of the LATAM Community Operations Leadership team, responsible for ensuring that Uber's customer support agents are empowered with the information they need to provide extraordinary support. You'll define LATAM support policies for riders and drivers, maintaining up to date content for agents as our business evolves rapidly, and ensure agent hiring and performance standards. The right person is ready to make tough, data driven decisions in a high-stakes, high-speed environment. They are passionate about Uber, customer obsessed, and ready to take on big problems head on.
What you'll do:
- Grow and lead a team of managers who will own policy definition, content, and agent performance management for all categories of LATAM customer support
- Raise the bar of Uber support – take charge of tough challenges that you see in the Uber support experience and ensure we're continuing to raise the bar with the quality of our support
- Be bold and entrepreneurial – the speed of our growth means the support playbook you may have just written may need to be rewritten in short order
- Act like a marketer – excellent support drives growth; make sure we provide share-worthy experiences to riders and drivers that inspire them to tell their friends about Uber
- Know the numbers – drive the metrics we use to evaluate 'comm ops', including speed, efficiency, quality, and thoroughness
- Represent the customer's voice – be a critical thought partner to operations and product leaders in developing an elite experience to the customer
What you´ll need:
- Validated business leader with 5+ years of experience running business units and scaling support organizations
- An entrepreneur; act like an owner and make decisions as such
- Highly analytical
- Have demonstrated record of success in building creative defect and contact reducing programs
- Excited to move fast and challenge assumptions in an entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated success in data-driven organizations and technology companies
- Success building and mentoring other managers
- Passionate about Uber and moving people in all senses of the word
- MBA or graduate degree strongly preferred
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, healthcare.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically inspires people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top