Agent Performance Manager
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We're looking for an outstanding Agent Performance Manager to join our Community Operations team in Amsterdam. The Agent Performance Manager is in charge of leading the efforts to track and improve our support network performance and ultimately help provide a better quality of customer support for our riders and driver-partners. They will drive and organize projects to implement quality assurance schemes, performance improvement plans, etc. to improve customer satisfaction and help different teams in the business reach a premier customer support experience.
The Agent Performance Manager is a methodical but creative thinker and has to love large multi--partner initiatives that require you to innovate, lead, influence, and think both strategically and tactically. The Agent Performance Manager must thrive in the type of environment that is fast paced, constantly changing and growing. He or she needs to spend a significant amount of the time on the ground to observe and understand individual agent behaviors, and dive into operational details to make the changes happen.
What you'll do
- Leverage existing tools track agents performance, help improve customers satisfaction, provide guidelines and frameworks to the regional teams to help them track the efficiency of the different initiatives they will develop.
- Derive insights from reporting and site visits, propose on next steps to improve agent performance and service quality, implement together with regional teams and site managers.
- Partner with the US central teams to leverage and roll-out global initiatives in the region, liaise with local stakeholders to understand their specific needs and ensure timely and efficient feedback to the central teams.
- Report on the different global and local initiatives to the regional teams, track the evolution and impact of the different projects, and set targets.
- Develop, train, and mentor management, associate and project teams on our Quality philosophy and principles.
What you'll need
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or other field with quantitative /management focus.
- At least 4 years of consulting / analytical /operational or related experience; analytics or operations experience at a high-growth company is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial self starter - You are ready for the autonomy that comes with resolving issues that have no text-book solution, that you need to manage multiple stakeholders, that you are excited by traveling to different sites, meeting new people and helping them tackle distinct issues.
- A team player - You are excited to collaborate across function and region to get the best possible outcome for your content.
- Poised - Cool and calm under pressure, you follow through on tasks and look for opportunities to step up to new challenges.
- Efficiency and process passion - You hate inefficient processes and you are skilled at creating processes to eliminate them. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate.
- Curious - You love learning and are invested in making our Community Operations Learning org successful through laying an excellent foundation for our Community Support teams.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go getter attitude - Uber is committed to constant improvement. You're excited to help create a product with value. You understand our riders and make sure every Uber experience is excellent.
- Service orientation - As the voice of Uber to thousands of users, you'll use this opportunity to make evangelists out of our toughest critics. Your efforts will create more reasons for people to use Uber and to continue to trust us to get them where they need to go.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top