Affiliates Marketing Manager, APACx
Uber is a Series E venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products.
Uber is looking to further build out its SENA performance marketing team with two Affiliate Marketing managers. The ideal candidate for this role has had a very clear paid social background & can execute and optimise campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop Uber’s affiliate marketing program, including strategy, planning and execution. Grow it to a best in class program.
- Work daily with existing partners to implement and optimize campaigns.
- Proactively recruit new affiliate partners.
- Create new growth opportunities with new and existing affiliate partners.
- Analyze affiliate performance and ROI by reporting on acquisition costs and performance of acquired traffic in regards to conversation rates, traffic, retention and lifetime value.
- Target new publishers within promising and relevant verticals and build new relationships.
- Work with social and content teams to create compelling promotions and content for use by our affiliate partners.
- Work closely with other members of the Growth Marketing team to run integrated campaigns including other paid acquisition channels, CRM, and analytics.
WHAT YOU NEED:
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Have 3-5 years of affiliate marketing experience.
- Experience with digital marketing/performance marketing concepts like PPC, LTV, RTB, and experience buying media.
- Data driven, analytical thinker who is able to constantly be running tests and making optimizations and exploring new opportunities through data.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You’re the customer advocate and need to bring the voice of Uber to the masses…you ready?
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top