Affiliate Marketing Lead - EMEA
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
This is a unique opportunity, we need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to drive growth. The ideal person for this role has had a very clear Affiliate background, can be the lead day-to-day subject matter expert, and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends.
What you'll do
- Be the main driver of Uber's EMEA affiliate and Job Boards marketing program, including strategy, planning and execution.
- Work daily with existing partners to implement and optimize campaigns.
- Proactively recruit new affiliate & Job Boards partners.
- Create new growth opportunities with new and existing partners.
- Analyze performance and ROI by reporting on acquisition costs and performance of acquired traffic in regards to conversation rates, traffic, retention and lifetime value.
- Target new publishers within promising and relevant verticals and build new relationships.
- Work with other Uber's teams to create compelling promotions and content for use by our affiliate partners.
- Work closely with other Affiliates and Job Boards teams across the globe to drive global marketing alignment.
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team to run integrated campaigns including other paid acquisition channels, CRM, and analytics.
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of experience running affiliate and/or Job Boards marketing programs.
- Experience working either in-house or within a marketing agency.
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- Strong experience in driving campaigns efficiencies based on diverse KPIs (CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV).
- Experienced with major affiliate networks / platforms and job boards (Performance Horizon, Impact Radius, Zanox, TradeDoubler, Monster, Indeed…)
- Great understanding of affiliate and job boards partners landscape across EMEA
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners..
Bonus points if
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Experience in/around a fast paced environment - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Gym reimbursement, twenty five paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top