Affiliate Marketing Lead - EMEA
Uber started out to solve a simple problem: the need to get a ride across town. Six years and two billion trips later, we’ve stumbled upon something a bit bigger: a new way to help tackle congestion—one of the most serious challenges cities face today.
We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
Longer term, we’re optimistic that smartphone apps like Uber can also offer a real alternative to individual car ownership. After all, if you can press a button and get an affordable ride across town in minutes 24-hours a day, why bother to own a car? There is an alternative to a world that looks like a parking lot and moves like a traffic jam. Join Uber to help make that future possible.
This is a unique opportunity, we need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to drive growth. The ideal person for this role has had a very clear Affiliate background, can be the lead day-to-day subject matter expert, and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be the main driver of Uber’s EMEA affiliate and Job Boards marketing program, including strategy, planning and execution.
- Work daily with existing partners to implement and optimize campaigns.
- Proactively recruit new affiliate & Job Boards partners.
- Create new growth opportunities with new and existing partners.
- Analyze performance and ROI by reporting on acquisition costs and performance of acquired traffic in regards to conversation rates, traffic, retention and lifetime value.
- Target new publishers within promising and relevant verticals and build new relationships.
- Work with other Uber’s teams to create compelling promotions and content for use by our affiliate partners.
- Work closely with other Affiliates and Job Boards teams across the globe to drive global marketing alignment.
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team to run integrated campaigns including other paid acquisition channels, CRM, and analytics.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- +5 years of experience running affiliate and/or Job Boards marketing programs.
- Experience working either in-house or within a marketing agency.
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- Strong experience in driving campaigns efficiencies based on diverse KPIs (CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV).
- Experienced with major affiliate networks / platforms and job boards (Performance Horizon, Impact Radius, Zanox, TradeDoubler, Monster, Indeed…)
- Great understanding of affiliate and job boards partners landscape across EMEA
- Ability to set aggressive goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
Location: Amsterdam, NL (EMEA HQ)
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top