Affiliate Marketing - Business Development LatAm (Based in CDMX)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world. Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the role
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to help us leverage our driver and partner base and scale our referral strategies to generate faster, cost-efficient demand and supply growth in cities around Latin America, by designing and executing processes, projects, communications, and experiments driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business.
What You'll Do
- Build the follow up plan with each affiliate (small, medium and large size) to help them to scale efficiently the driver and rider program across region.
- Identify opportunities to scale the program with the affiliates and promote best practices with them.
- Analytics. Deep analysis of our referral acquisition campaigns, funnel and costs to drive efficient and cost-effective growth.
- Product Improvement. Be proactive in searching for new features which could enhance the acquisition flywheel.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver referral programs and collaborate with ownership to execute those strategies.
- Seize opportunities. Take ownership of Uber's growth in Latam and work hard to get the job done.
What You'll Need
- History of being a respected account manager
- Experience designing, implementing, and analyzing marketing campaigns with a history of successfully driving energetic growth.
- Data-driven decision making ability and excellent business judgment through deep analytical thinking and experimentation.
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and communicating data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Dedicated to solving the difficult issues.
- Willingness to travel across Latin America when desired.
- Excellent English.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top