Administrative Assistant - Manila
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We are looking for a sharp, personable, and highly-organized Administrative Assistant - Manila to support a senior leader and the team as we continue to grow. This is an opportunity to work with an amazing team on the day to day functions while learning from and helping the team keep focused. Give efficient support to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team; represent the team to others and just be awesome all around.
If you have a knack for anticipating the needs of the team and can effectively resolve admin and operational issues before they even arise, then check out the details below and apply!
What you'll do
- Provide administrative support to senior leadership and the team including handling internal meetings
- Handle the lead's calendar, travels and official expenses
- Arrange and keep track of the team's travels; keep track of team members' vacations
- Coordinate and arrange summits and offsites
- Cultivate relationships and manage stakeholders outside of the team
- Maintain and track manager and team project lists and goals
- Arrange and assist managers with team-building and culture activities
- May need to attend staff meetings, take notes and follow up on outstanding agenda items
What you'll need
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of senior team level support experience
- Attention to detail. Being right the first time matters a lot to us
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Work well a rapidly changing environment
- Extraordinary organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- The company depends on us to deliver quickly, across time zones, in multiple languages, and from locations all over the world. We need somebody not to keep the trains running on time, but to speed them up
- Attitude. This team believes what we're doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Ability to work across cultures in APAC as well as around the world
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top