We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Administrative Assistant to support our Russia & CIS Leads Team as we continue to grow our global presence. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber while keeping our fearless leaders focused. Basically, your job is to enhance our effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the team to others and generally being amazing.
What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative support to a General Manager, and the Heads of Legal, Public Policy and also Communication for Russia & CIS. This includes managing complicated internal/ external meetings and global travel schedules, reviewing and processing contracts and expenses, and maintaining confidentiality of all work material.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, internal events, offsites, and all logistical and budget requirements related the above.
- Assist the full life cycle of recruiting including booking interviews, liaising between the hiring team and the candidate, and coordinating onboarding of new hires
- Assist team with budgets, invoices, and resolving any AP or AR issues
- Conserve team’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional society.
- Available and responsive to the global nature of the business.
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of senior team level admin support experience
- High attention to detail – being right the first time matters a lot to us
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external people of all levels
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Hustle – we need somebody not to keep the trains running on time, but to help speed them up.=
- Attitude. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it. This team believes what we’re doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top