Uber is a Series E venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 320+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world.
We are looking for an Administration Assistant to be based in Amsterdam that can help support members of the Business Team in their day-to-day commitments helping them to operate both smoothly and efficiently.
Your job will be to enhance the team’s effectiveness by providing information, management support, representing the executive to others and generally being amazing. Up for the task? Read on!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Conserve time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects as assigned through strong project management skills.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work closely with the Assistant to the Regional Head of Business on projects such as team offsites, and in general work together as a team to provide the best experience for all Business Team colleagues
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Several years experience in a fast paced environment such as tech, banking or consulting.
- Several years experience in a similar role such as Junior Exec Assistant, Admin Assistant, Team Assistant.
- Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping.
- Drive and ambition to succeed, learn and grow in the role as Admin Assistant and associated promotional opportunities.
- An interest in and passion for Uber.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top