Our administrative partners are the glue that keeps our functional teams together and the driving force that keeps Uber moving. As we continue to grow our global presence, we are looking for amazing Senior Administrative Assistants to support our fearless senior leaders in functional groups such as: business development, supply growth, engineering, operations, and finance.
Do you have the knack to anticipate the needs of the team and can effectively resolve admin and operational issues before they even arise? If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
- Oversee calendar including adding, canceling and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place
- Ensure manager is prepared for all meetings and has all necessary stationery and supplies for the day
- Available and responsive to the global nature of the business
- Receive and direct external visitors
- Total travel coordination including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, visas and other travel documentation
- Assist in document management, compilation, distribution and storage
- Receive and direct physical mail to appropriate internal staff
- Under manager’s guidance, communicate on their behalf by email, text, or chat
- Assist team with budgets, invoices, and resolving any AP or AR issues
- Compile receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status
- Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, internal events, offsites, and all logistical and budget requirements related the above
- Team expert and go to person for general requests and questions and keeper of all team resources
- Assist managers with team building and culture and serve as the barometer for team morale
- Initiate administrative processes for efficiency and draft team playbooks and procedures
- Partner with Facilities, IT and Security to resolve any logistical issues and assist in every way possible to ensure tasks are completed
- Assist the full life cycle of recruiting including booking interviews, liaising between the hiring team and the candidate, and coordinating onboarding of new hires
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top